Now Accepting Entries For 2016
Bring out your inner artist and create a poster for IC Awareness Month sharing your own interpretation of life with IC. Light or dark, floral or portrait, encouraging & hopeful or a message about how IC has changed your life, every patient poster tells an important story that helps spread the word about IC.
We welcome all mediums, electronic or in print. All ages are welcome and we especially enjoy posters made by children! All posters will be added to our website.
- Winner – Kindle Fire or Apple iPad (First Place)
- Winner – Hand Painted Portrait By Pete Chabot
- $50 Amazon Gift Certificate (Second Place)
- $25 Amazon Gift Certificate (Third Place)
- It must say IC Awareness Month
- It must include the URL: icawareness.org
- 8.5 by 11” (portrait or landscape orientation)
- E-Formats: .jpg, .gift or. png
- Paper Entries – Can Be Submitted By Mail
How To Submit
Entries are due by September 30, 2016!
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Snail mail to: IC Network, 5636 Del Monte Court, Santa Rosa CA 95409